Wednesday, April 13, 2011

TAM Docents: Chihuly's NW Study Material

Hello Docents-

I have optimistically attached 3 essays for you to read – the optimism part being that I hope they get through since I forget how much is too much for attachments every time! I just got a prescription for reading glasses too so I guess we know where this is going. Copies will be available at the Docent Desk in the ARC very soon. They are giant copies (great for those of us that need reading glasses) and I may need to put those sheets off to the side instead of in the binder.

 

I also wanted to let you know that I will be out of the office April 15 – 25 and, should you need something, please don’t hesitate to contact Megan Ristine during that time.

 

Thank you for all that you do for Tacoma Art Museum!

-Jana

 

Jana Wennstrom | TACOMA ART MUSEUM

Manager of Public and Volunteer Programs

 

T: 253.272.4258 x3030

1701 Pacific Avenue, Tacoma, Washington 98402

www.TacomaArtMuseum.org

 

 

American Chronicles: The Art of

NORMAN ROCKWELL

February 26 – May 30, 2011

 

courage – family – innocence – freedom – history

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home