Wednesday, April 06, 2011

TAM Docents: Event Space Exhibition Change

Docents-

I promised I wouldn’t send any more emails yesterday but today is another day. Attached are checklist and label information for the Event Space exhibition now on view. Enjoy!

 

Please mark you calendars for Tuesday, June 7 as the Education Department would like to host a thank you and congratulations get-together with wine and cheese (or something along those lines) at my house in Tacoma, just 2 miles from the museum, from 4:30 – 6:30 pm. You are welcome to bring a guest and we’ll hope for some lovely weather. I do have a giant dog who is VERY friendly but if you are totally freaked out by dogs, let me know (I don’t know what I’ll do about it but I will give it some thought).

 

Thank you,

-Jana

 

Jana Wennstrom | TACOMA ART MUSEUM

Manager of Public and Volunteer Programs

 

T: 253.272.4258 x3030

1701 Pacific Avenue, Tacoma, Washington 98402

www.TacomaArtMuseum.org

 

 

American Chronicles: The Art of

NORMAN ROCKWELL

February 26 – May 30, 2011

 

courage – family – innocence – freedom – history

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home