Tuesday, March 29, 2011

TAM Docents: We need an evaluation pair up!

Hello Docents-

Rose is requesting a fellow docent to pair up for evaluations next month. If you are available, please let her or me know. She has some tours scheduled that are listed below and, you can always make a point of doing a tour too and both finish in one day. It is actually busy enough to do tours without a problem right now!

Thank you,

-Jana

 

Jana Wennstrom | TACOMA ART MUSEUM

Manager of Public and Volunteer Programs

T: 253.272.4258 x3030

 

 

American Chronicles: The Art of

NORMAN ROCKWELL

February 26 – May 30, 2011

 

courage – family – innocence – freedom – history

 

 

 

From: Rose Oliveira [mailto:rose.roliveir@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2011 10:10 AM
To: Jana Wennstrom
Subject: Re: TAM Docents: Check in from today's training

 

Good morning Jana!

 Thanks for that great glimpse into our cloudy yet exciting future! I was hoping for evals you could perhaps pair me up with someone? I'm not sure of everyone's schedules and so I thought you would be the better person to pair me up. In April I have 2 docent led tours April 6th at 3pm and April 20th at 10am.
Thanks so much!
Rose

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home