Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Hello Docents!

Dear Docents,

 

I wanted to introduce myself, and in some cases re-introduce myself. I am Megan Ristine the Education Assistant here at the museum. I know you have been hearing from me from time to time and I will now be taking some of the workload off of Jana, as she has taken on so much in Courtney’s absence. I will now be your main contact for group tours. I will be contacting you with scheduled group tours, open shifts, and in desperation for those last minute group tours. I hope that I can fill Jana’s shoes and do the same great job. Jana will still be your contact for docent training, gallery information, and all the other wonderful things you do. Please feel free to contact me with any concerns or questions. I look forward to getting to know you and working with all of you.

Thank you for all that you do!

 

Warm Regards,

Megan

 

 

Megan Ristine

Education Assistant

TACOMA ART MUSEUM

1701 Pacific Avenue

Tacoma, Washington 98402

T: 253.272.4258 x3026

F: 253.627.1898

MRistine@TacomaArtMuseum.org

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home