Thursday, November 04, 2010

TAM Docents: Photos

Hello Docents-

Attached is the photo “montage” of docents for 2010. Now you can put names with faces more easily. I hope you have a sense of humor when you read the PDF as the title saved differently when I put it in a PDF format (it dropped some of those names I mentioned too despite trying twice). I can still count. I thought I knew how to use a computer. I also attached the Word document since I got it right. Hopefully, at least one or both will work. If not, come see me and I will print a copy out (or you can check out the Docent Blog! http://tamdocents.blogspot.com/ ).

Thank you!

-Jana

 

Jana Wennstrom

Manager of Public and Volunteer Programs

& Interim Director of Education

TACOMA ART MUSEUM

1701 Pacific Avenue

Tacoma, Washington 98402

T: 253.272.4258 x3030

F: 253.627.1898

JWennstrom@TacomaArtMuseum.org

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home