Sunday, October 24, 2010

TAM Docents: Need a docent for Thurs, Oct 28

Hello Docents-

I need a docent to fill in for a tour. If you are available, please let me know as I could really use your assistance.

Katrina – please let me know if you will be in for this shift.

Your tour is currently booked as follows:

Tour Type:                    Dia de los Muertos

Tour Contact:                Debby Grant 425-670-5055

Organization:                 Lynnwood Senior Center

Date & Time:                 Thurs, 10/28, 11:00 am -12:00pm

Guest Count:                  15

Thank you,

-Jana

 

Jana Wennstrom
Manager of Public and Volunteer Programs

& Interim Director of Education

TACOMA ART MUSEUM
T: 253.272.4258 x3030

 

 


From: ddkernan@hotmail.com
To: jwennstrom@tacomaartmuseum.org
Subject: cannot tour 10/28
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 21:31:50 +0000

Jana,
I am sorry to say, though, that I think I cannot tour this Thursday, the 28th, for the Dia de los Muertos tour, 11:00am - noon, for Lynnwood Senior Center.  I was fully planning to, but I stepped wrong out of my car yesterday doing errands, prior to the Gala, and by the time the dancing started, we had to leave, as my ankle was hurting quite painfully :(
So, I feel I should cut back on my activities this week, to allow for healing.
I've attached my notes for the tour, and hopefully you will be able to find someone else to do the tour this Thurs. I believe Katrina is scheduled to docent that same shift.
Debora
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home