Friday, April 19, 2013

April 24th training!!!

Hello Docents!
 
I am so sorry for the late email. It was brought to my attention last night that I had yet to send out an email regarding the month of May and then I remember there is an upcoming training on April 24th. I promise I am normally not this forgetful, but with the Volunteer Appreciation Dinner on April 23rd a few things have gotten away from me!
 
On Tuesday Laura Fry will be speaking to us about the Haub collection at 10AM. I’m sure Courtney has mentioned it before, but in case she hadn’t or you missed it, I wanted to remind you of this event! While I will not be in attendance, Josh is going to make sure he’s there and I’ll pop my head in [I’m working VS on Wednesday]. This training is highly recommended. If you cannot make this training, Laura will be giving another one tomorrow, April 20th from 1P – 3:30PM.
 
 
There is also a tour coming through on May 11th. Gaard Logan will be leading half of this tour, but the group is rather large at 50 attendees, so we are looking for a second docent. If you would be able to help with this tour, please let me know as soon as possible! The information is available for you below.
 
 
At the moment, we do not have anything planned for the month of May! With Courtney leaving and the excitement over Eric Carle, we’ve decided to give you the month off. We were thinking that it would be fun if we could host a potluck, if that is something that interests you! Let me know if you would want to get together and what date(s) work best and we’ll go from there! If you have any questions regarding your regularly scheduled shift, please feel free to email or call me. I would be more than happy to help out in any way possible.
 
A follow-up email with the schedule for the month of May will be sent out shortly.
 
Amy Dieringer | TACOMA ART MUSEUM
Interim Volunteer Coordinator | In-House Photographer | Visitor Services Representative
 
T: 253.272.4258 x 3026
1701 Pacific Avenue, Tacoma, Washington 98402
 
Beyond Books: The Independent Art of Eric Carle
April 6–July 7
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home