Wednesday, January 09, 2013

TAM Docents: Volunteers needed for Michael Kenna lecture

Hello, docents, and Happy New Year!

 

It was nice to see a bunch of you this morning for Margaret’s Best of the Northwest training. I hope you’ve all had wonderful and relaxing holidays. I am writing in the hope of some extra assistance at our Michael Kenna lecture at 2 pm this Saturday. We are just about at capacity, and are expecting to completely sell out in the next day or so!

 

Since it is a required training I know I will see many of you there. J Some of you have reserved seats on your own already, or told me this morning that you needed seats reserved. If you have not yet let me or Megan Ristine know that you are attending, now is the time.

 

Additionally, I am in desperate need of both a volunteer ticket-taker and at least one volunteer seat-spotter to help us handle the capacity crowds. Since many of you are planning to attend the event, I thought I’d ask you first before we send out an all-volunteer email. You would be needed starting at about 1:30 pm, up until the lecture starts. Please let me know if you would be willing to help out.

 

Many thanks!

Courtney

 

Courtney Vowels | TACOMA ART MUSEUM

Public and Docent Programs Manager

 

T: 253.272.4258 x3030

1701 Pacific Avenue, Tacoma, Washington 98402

www.TacomaArtMuseum.org

 

“everything has its beauty but not everyone sees it”

Quoted by Confucius. Embraced by Warhol.

 

Memories and Meditations: A Retrospective of Michael Kenna’s Photography
October 6, 2012 – March 24, 2013

 

Andy Warhol’s Flowers for Tacoma
November 3, 2012 – February 10, 2013

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home