Thursday, October 13, 2011

TAM Docents: Public Docent Tours of Mexican Folk Art

Hello Docents-

I am looking for your feedback and commitment to creating some public docent tour times for the Mexican folk art exhibition. I would like you to tell me what days and times you would like to offer these tours (the easiest way is to pick a time you are already scheduled for your shift and let me know what time of day you would prefer) and I will make sure we get them on the event calendar and the website for promotion. We had some hiccups with the method where I let you know the days and times so we will try it this way and see if it works better. These will be tours that visitors pay for like we have had with Rockwell and Chihuly. Please get tour time preferences to me in the following format:

Wednesday, October 26, 2 pm

Saturday, October 29, 1 pm

I will do the rest.

Thank you!

-Jana

 

Jana Wennstrom | TACOMA ART MUSEUM

Manager of Public and Volunteer Programs

 

T: 253.272.4258 x3030

1701 Pacific Avenue, Tacoma, Washington 98402

www.TacomaArtMuseum.org

 

celebrating his art and inspirations | Dale Chihuly’s Northwest | on view through October 2

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home