Wednesday, October 19, 2011

TAM Docents: Docent Log Book is back...sorta

Hello Docents-

I will have the Docent Log Book back at the Docent Desk today. However, it will no longer contain the log book pages. We have decided to stop that process for now but I have left in the book check-out sheets so that you can sign out any books you take home from the docent shelves (only those on the left bookcase). I also removed the Independent Study Log Sheets because I know that you study the exhibitions and visit other museums without you also having to write about it in a book. I would rather you focused your time on the studying and the touring without having to log it all too. If you have any questions or concerns about these changes, please let me know.

Thank you,

-Jana

 

Jana Wennstrom | TACOMA ART MUSEUM

Manager of Public and Volunteer Programs

 

T: 253.272.4258 x3030

1701 Pacific Avenue, Tacoma, Washington 98402

www.TacomaArtMuseum.org

 

 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home