Friday, June 10, 2011

July Tours

Hello Docents,

 

It has been a while! I hope you guys are having a great relaxing week. It was great to get to see so many of you at TS1 and the docent party.

 

I have a few tours coming up in July that I need some help with:

 

I need two docents to help out with the following Chihuly Walking Tour:

 

Tour Type:                  Chihuly Walking Tour

Tour Contact:              Chris Galaway 916.361.2051

Organization:               Sports Leisure Vacations

Date & Time:               Saturday, July 16, 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm

Guest Count:               30

Docents: Need Two

 

I also need one docent to help out with the following Public Docent Tour: Dale Chihuly’s NW:

 

·         Thursday, July 28, 2011, from 11 am to 12 pm.

 

Please let me know if you are available to help out.

 

Warm regards,

Megan

 

Megan Ristine | TACOMA ART MUSEUM

Education Assistant

 

T: 253.272.4258 x3026

1701 Pacific Avenue, Tacoma, Washington 98402

www.TacomaArtMuseum.org

 

 

celebrating his art and inspirations | Dale Chihuly’s Northwest | on view through September 25

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home