Thursday, June 02, 2011

Thank you!!!

Hello Docents,

 

You made it through the run of Rockwell! I want to thank you all for all of your hard work! You all took on so many tours and put up with my never ending emails begging for help. You have made my job so much fun and I have really enjoyed getting to know all of you.  I do not know what Tacoma Art Museum would do without such a wonderful docent team.

 

Thank you for all that you do and making Tacoma Art Museum part of your lives.  

 

You guys rock! J

 

Warm regards,

Megan

 

Megan Ristine | TACOMA ART MUSEUM

Education Assistant

 

T: 253.272.4258 x3026

1701 Pacific Avenue, Tacoma, Washington 98402

www.TacomaArtMuseum.org

 

 

American Chronicles: The Art of

NORMAN ROCKWELL

February 26 – May 30, 2011

 

courage – family – innocence – freedom – history

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home