Thursday, September 16, 2010

TAM Docents: Event Space Labels and Addes November Training

Hello Docents-

Sorry to do this to you (if I said it was for your own good, would it make it better?) but I need to add a training on Tuesday, November 23 at 10:30 am so that we can learn about the second full rotation of artwork in the Edo to Tacoma: Japanese Woodblock Prints from the Collection exhibition. It is close to the Thanksgiving Holiday and I know this will make it challenging for some of you but I hope you can make it to enjoy what I am sure will be another of Zoe’s wonderful presentations.

 

I have also attached the labels from the current Event Space exhibition and anticipate a changeover in October, though I don’t have any details for that change yet.

 

Thank you,

-Jana

 

Jana Wennstrom

Manager of Public and Volunteer Programs

TACOMA ART MUSEUM

1701 Pacific Avenue

Tacoma, Washington 98402

T: 253.272.4258 x3030

F: 253.627.1898

JWennstrom@TacomaArtMuseum.org

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home