Tuesday, September 14, 2010

TAM Docents: Notes from Zoe's presentation

Good Morning, Docents-

Gaard has been so kind as to pass along her notes from last Wednesday’s training. I will print out a copy and have those available at the docent desk tomorrow.

I hope that you all had a lovely weekend and I look forward to seeing you at next week’s training.

Take care,

-Jana

 

Jana Wennstrom
Manager of Public and Volunteer Programs

TACOMA ART MUSEUM
T: 253.272.4258 x3030

 

 

 

From: Gaard Logan [mailto:cglogan944@comcast.net]
Sent: Sunday, September 12, 2010 1:47 PM
To: Jana Wennstrom
Cc: judi.keyser@gmail.com
Subject: Notes from Zoe's presentation

 

Hi – I know you didn’t ask for these, but Judi mentioned she’d like a copy if I typed them up. If you think they would be of any use to others, please share.

 

Gaard

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home