Friday, July 30, 2010

TAM Docents: Pilchuck Docent Manual a good resource

Hello Docents-

Judi has been so kind as to share a copy of the 2010 docent Manual for the Pilchuck Glass School. I have looked it over only briefly so far but I am already wildly impressed with the breadth of information about glass art. I hope that you will also find it useful. I will send a copy via email (I am sending this first in case the attachment keeps it from coming through to your email account) but a copy will be available at the Docent Desk by next week.

Thank you,

-Jana

 

Jana Wennstrom

Manager of Public and Volunteer Programs

TACOMA ART MUSEUM

1701 Pacific Avenue

Tacoma, Washington 98402

T: 253.272.4258 x3030

F: 253.627.1898

JWennstrom@TacomaArtMuseum.org

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home