Tuesday, August 11, 2009

3 upcoming docent opportunities at Tacoma Art Museum

Happy Tuesday, docents!

 

I have 3 docent opportunities in the coming weeks and months with which I will need your help.

 

I am still really in need of a docent to lead a Chihuly walking tour next Wednesday, August 19 at 11 am.  There will be 2 participants on this tour.

 

Also, I need a docent for another Chihuly walking tour with 7 participants on Wednesday, September 16 at 10 am. 

 

Finally, there is a general museum overview tour with 30 participants for which I will need a docent on Saturday, October 3 at 1 pm.

 

Please let me know if you would be available to lead any of these tours.

 

Thank you for sharing your time and knowledge with the museum!

 

Best,

Allison

 

Allison Baer
Education Assistant
TACOMA ART MUSEUM
1701 Pacific Avenue
Tacoma, Washington 98402
T: 253.272.4258 x3018
F: 253.627.1898
www.TacomaArtMuseum.org

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home