Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Docent needed for Chihuly Walking tour on Friday, August 21st at 3 pm

Hello Docents!

 

For those of you whom I have not yet met, my name is Allison Baer and I am the Education Assistant here at Tacoma Art Museum.  This is my first email to all of you and I wanted to let you know that I will be scheduling all group tours, Chihuly walking tours and school tours for the museum.  I look forward to meeting and working with all of you.  I am currently in need of a docent to lead a Chihuly Walking tour on Friday, August 21st at 3 pm for a group of 2 people, one of whom will be using a power wheelchair. Please let me know if you are interested and available.

 

Thank you,

Allison

 

Allison Baer
Education Assistant
TACOMA ART MUSEUM
1701 Pacific Avenue
Tacoma, Washington 98402
T: 253.272.4258 x3018
F: 253.627.1898
www.TacomaArtMuseum.org

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home