Friday, April 03, 2009

TAM Docents: Antoine Predock

Hello Docents-

I had the opportunity to meet the Project Manager for Tacoma Art Museum’s building by Antoine Predock Architect PC. The project manager’s name is Paul and he was very open to having any of us contact him if there are any questions at all about the building. I thought that was a very generous offer and I am willing to take full advantage of it. He gave me his email to pass on to all of you: Paul@Predock.com. Feel free to contact him directly if you have any questions and be sure to pass along interesting tidbits you may learn to all of us during one of our trainings (or email to me and I will send out to all).

Thank you for all that you do for Tacoma Art Museum!

-Jana

 

Jana Wennstrom

Volunteer Programs Coordinator

TACOMA ART MUSEUM

1701 Pacific Avenue

Tacoma, Washington 98402

T: 253.272.4258 x3030

F: 253.627.1898

JWennstrom@TacomaArtMuseum.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home