Monday, March 23, 2009

TAM Docents: Nancy Worden Reading Material

Hello Docents-

I have attached the readings for the Nancy Worden exhibition and I will make sure that these are available in the docent binder. I will be sending the Ornament as Art reading separately but highly recommend spending some quality time with the catalog which is available in the ARC.

Thanks so much for all of your work on the Biennial presentations. They were really great and I learned a lot in the process of listening to them. I will try to make that an opportunity for upcoming exhibitions as much as possible.

Thank you for all that you do for Tacoma Art Museum!

-Jana

 

Jana Wennstrom

Volunteer Programs Coordinator

TACOMA ART MUSEUM

1701 Pacific Avenue

Tacoma, Washington 98402

T: 253.272.4258 x3030

F: 253.627.1898

JWennstrom@TacomaArtMuseum.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home