Wednesday, October 01, 2008

TAM Docents: Oasis Materials

Hello Docents-

It came to my attention yesterday that you may not have received an Oasis Exhibition Plan and the final checklist. I have attached that to this email. I will also make copies to place in the Docent Binder at the Docent Desk. Thank you, Nancy for bringing that to my attention.

I do apologize for the lapses that will occur as I make this transition. Be sure to let me know what you need and I will try to make that happen. Meanwhile, thank you for your continued patience.

Best regards,

-Jana

 

Jana Wennstrom

Volunteer Programs Coordinator

TACOMA ART MUSEUM

1701 Pacific Avenue

Tacoma, Washington 98402

T: 253.272.4258 x3030

F: 253.627.1898

www.TacomaArtMuseum.org

Become a Member Today!

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home