Tuesday, September 23, 2008

TAM Docents: Notes on the Don Fels "What is a Trade" Exhibit

Hello Docents-
Attached are the notes taken by Helen Dodge for the Don Fels training.
Thanks Helen!
I also wanted to let you know that I will be sending out a hard copy of
the training schedule to all of you within the week. If you think that I
may not have a current address for you for any reason, please email that
to me and I will double check before sending that out.
Thank you for all that you do for Tacoma Art Museum!
-Jana

-----Original Message-----
From: Sam Dodge [mailto:samdodge@speakeasy.org]
Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2008 11:49 AM
To: Jana Wennstrom
Subject: Notes on the Don Fels "What is a Trade" Exhibit

Hi Jana, here are the notes. Feel free to pass them to anyone who needs

them. I have attached as word docs and as pdf's so everyone should be
able to open them.

Best to you

Helen Dodge

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home