Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Central Europe 2005


Hello docents,

I spoke to Tara about a course that I do every summer for Seattle
Pacific University. She gave me permission to tell you all about the
trip. It is a "hands on" art history course for teachers. I always
have other participants that come from a variety of fields. I thought
some of you might be interested. I put a flyer by the docent desk for
your information. This is a 12 day trip departing Aug. 4th, 2005 that
travels to Salzburg, Vienna, Prague, Budapest, and Munich. The cost of
the trip if you enroll by 8/31/04 is $3,369, plus a $60 tip for the bus
driver and courier. You can lock in this price with a $95
non-refundable deposit. The itinerary is organized by the American
Council of International studies. The cost of the trip includes, round
trip air fare, 3 to 4 star hotels, all ground transportation, two meals
a day, entrance into some museums or castles. If you are interested
you can e-mail me and I would be happy to give you a detailed itinerary
or answer any questions.

Warmest Regards,
Nancy Harris - keckpaint@centurytel.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home