Thursday, June 17, 2004

SAM trip on July 19

Hi Everyone,

 

I’m sending out one last call to docents about our trip to SAM on July 19 at 4 pm before I open the remaining slots to the general volunteer pool. We are going as a group to see the Van Gogh to Mondrian exhibition, at a cost of $5 per person vs. the usual $15. I must have your payment to hold your slot. As a special favor to us, they are allowing us to come on a members’ only Monday.


If you’d like to go but haven’t let me know yet or haven’t given me your payment, please do so asap. I’ll be opening up the rest of the slots on Monday.

 

Docents are welcome to bring one guest each.

 

Thanks

Tara

 

 

Tara Young

Associate Curator of Education

 

TACOMA ART MUSEUM

1701 Pacific Avenue

Tacoma, WA 98402

253.272.4258 x 3016

 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home