Friday, August 10, 2012

Missing ARC Books

Hello Docents,

 

It has been brought to my attention that a few of the Pilchuck books that were a part of the Marrioni end cap display in the ARC have gone missing. I am checking in with all docents and ARC volunteers to see if anyone accidently barrowed these books. I have also checked in with museum staff. Please let me know if you have barrowed these books from the ARC.

 

It was also mentioned that the docent copy of the Hide/Seek catalog has also gone missing. Please let me know if you have this sitting around.

 

Thank you for helping me figure out where these books have gone.

 

Regards,

Megan

 

Megan Ristine | TACOMA ART MUSEUM

Education and Volunteer Coordinator

 

T: 253.272.4258 x3026

1701 Pacific Avenue, Tacoma, Washington 98402

www.TacomaArtMuseum.org

 

The Marioni FamilyBest of the Northwest Marie Watt

Reigning Northwest Art This Summer

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home