Wednesday, August 31, 2011

TAM Docents: Stuff and more...

Hello Docents-

I wanted to let you know that the Hide/Seek catalog and the Mexican Folk Art catalog are now in the ARC at the docent desk. These are dedicated docent copies.

 

I have removed the Docent Log Book from the docent desk, to discuss with Courtney, for the time being. I would love your feedback about what use you see in recording your experiences in the docent log book. Do you read the other entries? Is this a useful way of communicating? As I don’t recall that this was a practice when I was a docent and became one before I started working more actively with all of you on trainings, etc, I don’t really have the background for why we have been doing it. I am just trying to get caught up myself, albeit a bit late in the game. Just let me know how you feel about it, if you’d miss it, how it could be improved if we continue it. I will use this information when I speak with Courtney about the log book to determine how the institution uses it.

Thank you for all that you do for Tacoma Art Museum!

Best regards,

-Jana

 

Jana Wennstrom | TACOMA ART MUSEUM

Manager of Public and Volunteer Programs

 

T: 253.272.4258 x3030

1701 Pacific Avenue, Tacoma, Washington 98402

www.TacomaArtMuseum.org

 

celebrating his art and inspirations | Dale Chihuly’s Northwest | on view through September 25

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home