Friday, December 17, 2010

New Year Opportunities

Hello Docents,

 

I hope you are having a wonderful week. I know that everyone’s schedules are getting full because of the holidays and I am excited to say that all of our shifts are covered for the rest of the month. Thank you all for making Tacoma Art Museum part of your busy schedules. I know I say this a lot, but it is true! We could not do what we do without you! I hope you all have wonderful Holiday and happy New Year!

 

If anyone is thinking this far in advance, I have the following shifts available in the New Year:

 

Saturday, January 15th, from 11 am to 3 pm

Saturday, January 29th, from 11 am to 3 pm

Sunday, January 30th, from 12 pm to 4 pm

Saturday, February 5th, from 11 am to 3 pm

Saturday, February 19th, from 11 am to 3 pm  

 

Thank you so much for all that you do!

 

Best,

Megan

 

Megan Ristine

Education Assistant

TACOMA ART MUSEUM

1701 Pacific Avenue

Tacoma, Washington 98402

T: 253.272.4258 x3026

F: 253.627.1898

MRistine@TacomaArtMuseum.org

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home