Sunday, December 05, 2010

Fwd: Test email from Jana

Hello Docents-
My first attempt to send this below did not go through but, once again, Sanjeev has helped the computer challenged (me) get things figured out.
Take care,
-Jana

Begin forwarded message:

From: Jana Wennstrom <janawennstrom@gmail.com>
Date: December 4, 2010 10:54:30 AM PST
Subject: Test email from Jana

Hello Docents-
Sanjeev set up this group for me to email from in case of foul weather or something that keeps me from getting in to work. I have a Mac at home and, without Outlook, I was more challenged in emailing all of you during the last snowstorm to cancel our training. This email is to test out the email group from home. I hope you are all having a lovely weekend and that you plan to drop by the free Winter Festival tomorrow, December  5, between the hours of 10 am and 5 pm.
-Jana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home