Tuesday, July 13, 2010

TAM Docents: city walking tour notes

Hello docents-

Debora Kernan joined in one of last week’s workshops and she has been so gracious as to share her new found knowledge with all of us. Attached are some notes she took on a Tacoma tour with Michael Sullivan. The contents may come in handy for Chihuly tours or Tacoma related questions.

Enjoy!

-Jana

 

Jana Wennstrom
Manager of Public and Volunteer Programs

TACOMA ART MUSEUM
T: 253.272.4258 x3030

 

 

 

From: Debora Kernan [mailto:ddkernan@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, July 12, 2010 2:00 PM
To: Courtney Vowels
Cc: Jana Wennstrom
Subject: city walking tour notes

 

Courtney,
  I'm hoping I have your email correctly.  I have attached the notes I was furiously writing down during Michael Sullivan's historical architecture city walking tour, July 9th. These are directly from my notepad, and you may want to cross-check any details you have questions about. Josh was along for the entire tour also, I believe. I think a perspective on the city revitalization will enhance the Chihuly walking tours. I throughly enjoyed Michael's tour. I did ask him if he would be able to provide a reference list from his teaching on the subject, and he indicated he would be able to pass that on to you. I'd be very interested in seeing that. I thought Jana might want to pass this along to all the docents to use with the Chihuly walking tours.
 
Enjoy,
Debora Kernan


The New Busy is not the old busy. Search, chat and e-mail from your inbox. Get started.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home