Wednesday, June 23, 2010

TAM Docents: Entertaining Training Opportunity

Hello Docents-

I wanted to “feel you out” on a training opportunity in which we would go blow glass (maybe even glass floats to try that out for touring purposes) at M-Space. The deal is, I couldn’t pay for you if you want to blow the glass so I would need to know:

1)    Are you willing to participate if you have to pay?

2)    What your cost limit would be (I am pretty sure I could get us in for $45 - $55 each and you get to take your float home).

3)    Your availability if we did this in late August – though I may look at this as a winter activity too so let me know if that is better

I will broker us the best available deal based on interest. Naturally, we get a better price if more people participate.

Thank you,

-Jana

 

Jana Wennstrom

Manager of Public and Volunteer Programs

TACOMA ART MUSEUM

1701 Pacific Avenue

Tacoma, Washington 98402

T: 253.272.4258 x3030

F: 253.627.1898

JWennstrom@TacomaArtMuseum.org

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home