Tuesday, January 26, 2010

TAM Docents: Final Checklist for Animals

Hello Docents-

Thanks to all of you who attended last Saturday’s training on color theory led by Terry Dew. I think that you will agree that she did an AMAZING job!

I have attached the Final Checklist for The Secret Language of Animals. The exhibition is great and I am looking forward to hearing how the public is responding to it. Any feedback you ever have regarding our exhibitions is appreciated. After every exhibition, the staff does an evaluation so your feedback would be great to include. I already pass along what I hear but I suspect that you all have wonderful stories to tell and insights to share that I would be delighted to include.

Thank you,

-Jana

 

Jana Wennstrom

Manager of Public and Volunteer Programs

TACOMA ART MUSEUM

1701 Pacific Avenue

Tacoma, Washington 98402

T: 253.272.4258 x3030

F: 253.627.1898

JWennstrom@TacomaArtMuseum.org

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home