Wednesday, August 19, 2009

TAM Docents: Fwd: TAM Docents: A new online calendar feature

Hello Docents-

The new on-line calendar is pulling its own weight already. It was brought to my attention that I do not have a docent for this Third Thursday (or any upcoming, for that matter) for the 5 – 8 pm shift. We do advertise a 6 pm tour. If you are able to work this Thursday, August 20th or if you want to take on that shift more permanently, please let me know and I will be in your debt.

Thank you,

-Jana

 

Jana Wennstrom
Manager of Education and Audience Development
TACOMA ART MUSEUM
T: 253.272.4258 x3030

 

 

 

From: Debora Kernan [mailto:ddkernan@hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2009 9:26 AM
To: Jana Wennstrom
Subject: RE: TAM Docents: Fwd: TAM Docents: A new online calendar feature

 

Hi Jana,
  I noticed that I am still on the calendar for third Thurs evenings, and I would like to just do the third Thurs afternoon,12-3p shift, (and the fourth Thurs afternoon 11a-3p shift). --just wanted to check in on that :)
Thank you,
Debora
 


 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home