Wednesday, June 27, 2007

A sincere thank you for all the time you’ve given to the museum community this year through volunteer shifts, docent trainings, and independent research.  You have certainly earned a summer break from trainings.  I am looking forward to visiting the galleries to keep in touch with you throughout the summer.  Also, if you have any further questions about the summer exhibitions, please do not hesitate to bring them to Heide or me.

 

And though the summer will be warm and marvelous, the fall will be here before we know it.  To help you prepare for next year’s exhibitions, I’ve attached a summary of exhibitions for 2007-08 and a list of required readings.  Three new exhibitions open in September, each with their own catalogue.  As many of you have let me know that you’d like to get a jump start on these required readings, I hope this information helps you to prepare for training in September.  Please let me know if there is any other way I can help.

 

I hope to see you all tonight at the new docent presentations and graduation and in the galleries over the next months!

 

Susan Burnham

Manager of School, Teacher, and Docent Programs

sburnham@TacomaArtMuseum.org

 

TACOMA ART MUSEUM

1701 Pacific Avenue

Tacoma, Washington 98402

T: 253.272.4258 x3038

F: 253.627.1898

www.TacomaArtMuseum.org

Become a Member Today!

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home