Thursday, October 12, 2006

TAM: please read

Every week, I send out a reminder to those of you who are scheduled to do a docent shift or lead a tour in the upcoming week. As part of that email, I automatically include information about upcoming training dates for the next two weeks (until my next reminder), TAM exhibition openings and closings, TAM classes, lectures and anything else that I think should be of interest to docents, including other local exhibitions that are relevant to the Tacoma Art Museum permanent collection.

 

Please take the time to read my emails. I only email you information which should interest you, as a docent, and I will never ever bother to send you chain letters, jokes, funny photos, recipes or any other of the usual garbage your friends probably do email you. I simply do not have time to make individual calls to all the docents, or even a few, and email is the most effective way for me to send you information.

 

THANK YOU!

 

 

Heide Fernandez-Llamazares

Assistant Museum Educator and Docent Coordinator

hllamazares@TacomaArtMuseum.org

 

TACOMA ART MUSEUM

1701 Pacific Avenue

Tacoma, Washington 98402

T: 253.272.4258 x3018

F: 253.627.1898

www.TacomaArtMuseum.org

Become a Member Today!

 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home