Friday, December 03, 2004

Thank you!

Dear Docents,

 

Thank you so much for the gift certificate to the museum store. I used it to get a bracelet I have had my eye on. I will wear it often and think of you when I do. I also got Ice Bat, one of the Ugly Dolls!


It has been such a wonderful pleasure to work with all of you and I only wish that we could have spent longer together. Thank you so much for your kind words and good wishes for the future.

 

I hope you will keep in touch. I really mean it when I say that you should come visit me!


My new contact information is:

 

Temporary mailing address:

13 Jeppson Avenue

Worcester, MA 01606

Cell: (425) 985-0046

Email: tarayoung@earthlink.net

New work email as of Jan. 3, 05: tyoung@higgins.org

www.higgins.org

 

Thanks for your dedication to the museum. I will miss you greatly.

 

Best wishes,

Tara

 

 

Tara Young

Associate Curator of Education

TACOMA ART MUSEUM

1701 Pacific Avenue

Tacoma, Washington 98402

T: 253.272.4258 x3016

F: 253.627.1898

www.TacomaArtMuseum.org

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home