Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Docent Recruiting for fall

Hi Everyone,


We will be starting a new class of docents in mid-September, and I am holding a couple of Docent Information Sessions in August. I am hoping that you can please pass these dates on to your friends/family/colleagues/anyone you think might be interested in learning about the program. If you belong to any organizations (churches, cultural organizations, civic groups, book clubs, etc.) that you think would like to receive flyers about the docent program, please let me know and I’ll put them on the mailing list to receive information later this month. In these sessions I go over all the details of the program and answer questions, and then people have a few weeks to think it over before the program actually begins.


I am also hoping that I can have one active docent attend each of the sessions to answer questions and give your perspective on the program. Please let me know if this interests you and/or if you’re free. It’s very informal but gives prospective docents a chance to hear from you.

 

The dates are:

Thursday, August 12, 6:00 p.m.

Tuesday, August 17, 10:30 a.m.

Thursday, August 26, 6:00 p.m.

 

These will all be held at the museum.

 

Thanks for your help!

 

Tara

 

 

Tara Young

Associate Curator of Education

 

TACOMA ART MUSEUM

1701 Pacific Avenue

Tacoma, WA 98402

253.272.4258 x 3016

 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home