Tuesday, January 03, 2012

TAM Docents: DRAFT_bios for docents_12 28 11

Hello Docents-

Attached are the draft bios for the Biennial artists. On February 8 the training will be run by all of you. I am asking you to pick 2 artists to speak on. You may want to send me 4 with notation of your top 2 so that I can help to distribute them equitably amongst you. I will confirm the artists you get and you will do some research on them to present to the group in no more than 5 minutes! That is loads of time. You don’t need to even come close to using it all. If you are unable to come up with much more than you find in the bios, let me know and I will see what I can do to help facilitate. We have a number of young artists in this Biennial so it may be more challenging to come up with material. You can always consider reaching them on their websites and asking questions. Please submit your choices to me by January 13. After that date, you will be assigned artists.

Thank you,

-Jana

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home