Thursday, January 27, 2011

Norman Rockwell Tours Needs YOU!

Hello Docents,

 

The Norman Rockwell tour rush has begun and we need your help! Below are tours I need your help with. Please let me know if you are available to docent one or more of the following tours:

 

·         Lynnwood Senior Center:  April 28th, 2011 @ 10:30 am w/15 people

·         Whatcom County Council on Aging:  March 23rd, 2011 @ 10:30 am w/ 45 people - I need one person to team up with Cathy Wiggins for this large group.

 

I also have a number of tours that have been scheduled during your shifts. I will be sending out these tours to your personal emails shortly. Please let me know you have received these emails.

 

Thank you for extra help during this exciting exhibition!

 

Warm regards,

Megan

 

 

Megan Ristine | TACOMA ART MUSEUM

Education Assistant

 

T: 253.272.4258 x3026

1701 Pacific Avenue, Tacoma, Washington 98402

www.TacomaArtMuseum.org

 

 

American Chronicles: The Art of

NORMAN ROCKWELL

February 26 – May 30, 2011

 

courage – family – innocence – freedom – history

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home