Thursday, April 29, 2010

TAM Docents: Final Plea (Don't make me beg)

Hello Docents-

I am going to give it one more try for this tour:

Tour Type:                    The Secret Language of Animals

Tour Contact:                Dee Adamek

Organization:                 Richard Fuller Guild SAM

Date & Time:                 Wed May 5, 11:30pm – 12:30pm

Guest Count:                  30

 

I would appreciate your help with this tour so that I don’t’ have to cancel an appointment I have scheduled for this time. I know you have come through for me many times so I will not hold it against you but your help would be really super…again.

Thank you,

-Jana

 

Jana Wennstrom

Manager of Public and Volunteer Programs

TACOMA ART MUSEUM

1701 Pacific Avenue

Tacoma, Washington 98402

T: 253.272.4258 x3030

F: 253.627.1898

JWennstrom@TacomaArtMuseum.org

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home