Wednesday, October 21, 2009

TAM Docents: November tours

Hello Docents,

 

Hope you are all enjoying the lovely colors of changing leaves outside.  I can’t believe the days are getting so short and cold already.

 

I have several tours needing docents coming up.

 

I will need 2 docents to lead general museum tours for a large group, likely about 75 people, split into two smaller groups on Friday, November 6, the first group will be at 12:30, the second at 1:30 pm.

 

I will also need a docent to lead a Chihuly walking tour for 7 people on Friday, November 6 at 1 pm.

 

I will need a docent to lead a museum overview tour on November 14 at 1 pm for approx. 15 people.

 

I will also need 2 docents to lead tours of the Feddersen exhibition on Thursday, November 19 at 1 pm for approx. 40 people, 20 people in each group.

 

If you are available for any of the above shifts, please let me know.

 

Thank you!

Allison

 

 

 

Allison Baer
Education Assistant
TACOMA ART MUSEUM
1701 Pacific Avenue
Tacoma, Washington 98402
T: 253.272.4258 x3018
F: 253.627.1898
www.TacomaArtMuseum.org

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home