Thursday, April 26, 2007

Sparkle Then Fade training feedback

Homework Assignment:

 

The homework assignments for all docents who attended the Sparkle Then Fade training this week is to provide me with a little written feedback on the training.  Please let me know what about the training you found most helpful.  Also let me know any lingering questions you still have so that we can work to address these questions during future trainings.  You can email me or drop a note in my mail box.

 

I look forward to hearing from you,

 

Susan Burnham

Manager of School, Teacher, and Docent Programs

sburnham@TacomaArtMuseum.org

 

TACOMA ART MUSEUM

1701 Pacific Avenue

Tacoma, Washington 98402

T: 253.272.4258 x3038

F: 253.627.1898

www.TacomaArtMuseum.org

Become a Member Today!

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home