TAM: open docent shifts for November
Here is a list of upcoming docent shifts that need an actual docent:
- Wednesday, November 8 from 10-2
- Thursday, November 9 from 1-5
- Friday, November 10 from 1-5
- Third Thursday, November 16 – could probably use extra docents
- Friday, November 17 from 1-5
- Saturday, November 18 from 1-5
- Wednesday, November 22 from 1-5
- Friday, November 24 from 10-2
- Wednesday, November 29 from 10-2
Also, the following once-every-two-week docent shifts are currently available if you want to trade (or pick up an extra regular shift J):
- Wednesdays from 10-2 (week B – Nov. 15, etc)
- Thursdays from 10-2 (2nd and 4th of every month)
- Thursdays from 1-5 (week A – Nov. 9, etc)
- Fridays from 1-5 (week A or B)
- Saturdays from 1-5 (1st and/or 3rd of every month)
We expect weekends and Third Thursdays to be especially busy during Eric Carle, and we might need extra docents on those days if you are available, even once a month.
Also, we have school tours booked twice a day, starting at 10 am and 12 noon, on almost every day during Eric Carle. And self-guided tours are also starting to get busy, so you will be seeing lots of children!
Thanks for your time!
Museum Educator and Docent Coordinator
TACOMA ART MUSEUM
1701 Pacific Avenue
Tacoma, Washington 98402
T: 253.272.4258 x3018
Become a Member Today!