Monday, May 02, 2005

May 7th Carpool Roster

Hi Docents,

 

Attached is the final roster for the symposium on Saturday.  Let me know if this looks correct to everybody.  

It looks like we have a good driver to passenger ratio.  It seems to me that it would be easiest to have everybody meet at the museum at 8:30 for an 8:45 departure.  Saturday is the first day of the boating season so it’s probably a good idea to plan for some traffic. 

I will be taking the bus in that morning so I will see you at SAM. 

 

Drivers: thanks for being willing to share your ride.  Let me know if this works for you.

 

Shannon Eakins

School Tour and Docent Coordinator

TACOMA ART MUSEUM

1701 Pacific Avenue

Tacoma, Washington 98402

T: 253.272.4258 x3016

F: 253.627.1898

www.TacomaArtMuseum.org

Become a Member Today!

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home