Thursday, October 14, 2004

sense of place sign ups

For those of you who may still be interested in signing up for a work in Sense of Place to research, here is what has not yet been spoken for:

 

Paul Berger, Late Fall

Harry Bertoia, Small Bush

James Lavadour, Release the Sun

Kenjiro Nomura, Puget Sound

Ruth Penington, Untitled [necklace]

Kiff Slemmons, Rosario

James Everett Stuart, The Puyallup River, Washington

George Tsutukawa, Chimera

 

Let me know if anyone is interested in claiming any of these.

 

I have artist files for you to pick up to get started on your research. If you haven’t gotten yours yet, come see me. They are on the edge of my desk, labeled by artist, so you can also pick it up if I’m not here (please leave me a note so I know you have it).

 

We will present our findings to each other at training on Nov 17 or Nov 22. Please also submit a page of notes so we can have something to refer to in the future.

 

Thanks

Tara

 

 

Tara Young

Associate Curator of Education

 

TACOMA ART MUSEUM

1701 Pacific Avenue

Tacoma, WA 98402

253.272.4258 x 3016

 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home