Thursday, September 16, 2004

tour signs change

Dear Docents,


I wanted to let you know of a change to the signage for tours, suggested by our Director of Communications. Starting October 1 ALL tours will start at the front desk.
Visitor Services will let people know this as they come in. This should streamline things and eliminates the need for the sign holders throughout the building. I think it will also make it easier for you to gather people for tours since people tend to congregate in the lobby anyway. I remember hearing this idea from a number of you a while back, so I think it will work well.


We will stick with the current signage for the next two weeks or so but will eliminate the in-gallery signs as of October 1.

 

Please let me know if you have any questions.

 

Thanks

Tara

 

 

Tara Young

Associate Curator of Education

 

TACOMA ART MUSEUM

1701 Pacific Avenue

Tacoma, WA 98402

253.272.4258 x 3016

 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home